It is absolutely dreadfully freezing out and I am trying my gosh darn hardest to think of warm weather and that Spring must be right around the corner...the birds are back for crying out loud! But until we feel a temperature outside that is over the digits of 35, here are a few items that will help keep you warm this winter season.
1. Longer Lashes Clog Boot - $268 - www.freepeople.com
2. Wriggly Wrap - $38 - http://www.anthropologie.com
3. Red Riding Hood - $100 - http://www.etsy.com
4. Bacon Mac & Cheese - Priceless - http://savorysweetlife.com
5. Shirred Cowl Dress - $229 - http://www.calypsostbarth.com
6. Knitted Coffee Sleeves - $18 - www.curiosityshoppeonline.com7. Ceramic Fire - Sold Out :( but check back in stock for them (cause its that cute) at www.velocityartanddesign.com/